Saturday, August 25, 2007

HAIKU MARSHLANDS by Vinci Bueza

1 the rain falls sadly
as i wait for the last bus.
i cried rain that night

2 kahlil gibran wrote.
i laughed my heart
with the rainthe rain is kahlil

3 aspirin kisses
cigarette-angels teases;
friday night's home-jail.

4 my dog has gone mad:
she made friends with our orchid.
i said: Hi, TV!

5 a haiku i made;
pen and paper in coitus -
welcome my vampires!

6 the athame drawn
invoking the power sprites.
ancient water-I.

7 philosophical.
queery anatomical.
platonic my arse.

8 vanity fairy
with your fair and golden locks.
lend me your mirror.

9 a wound and a stitich
in my heart with your picture;
a lonely teardrop.

10 rain falling angry
on nanay's bold mango leaves
scraping green paint,

11 i planted a poem
on a saint's lonely ashes.
lo, M & M's fruits!

12 checkered silver dusts,
ribboned tissues on canvass.
picasso alive.

13 the divorce of ice
and water is in headlines;
a third party tear.

14 bandanaed tadpoles
homosexual coconuts.
god is creative!

3 comments:

Welcome to our newest Member said...

the best part

bandanaed tadpoles
homosexual coconuts.
god is creative!

ang lufet!!!!

Anonymous said...

jeff

yup i agree with u..
r u the webmaster?
paano ba sumali sa grupo nyo?

Anonymous said...

virus

i like the haiku
who is vinci bueza?